Your EarthFIT Assessment
If we’ve already scheduled a time together, GREAT, YOU’RE IN!
We do require payment in advance to hold your spot. If you have already scheduled but not paid, CLICK HERE to purchase (and then return here for your important documents.) If you’ve not yet scheduled your time with me, yet, once you’ve purchased, email me at email@example.com to schedule our time together.
If you’re paying by check or cash, please let me know so I can confirm your appointment as I’ll be holding your spot specifically for you.
We will be together for about 45 minutes to an hour, so please account for that in your schedule AND please arrive 5 minutes early. Please use 25 State Route 39, New Fairfield, CT 06812, United States as the address. This will take you to STOP & SHOP. It is best to park at the back end of the Stop & Shop Parking Lot (closest to the Starbucks) and there you’ll see a small sidewalk that will take you to our studio. CLICK HERE to watch a video for how to find the studio.
If you have any problems finding us, please call or text 203-770-2057.
1. CLICK HERE to fill out your online form. We will use and review this the day of your Assessment.
2. I do also need you to fill out this waiver CLICK HERE.
In Preparation for your Initial Assessment, you should dress comfortably in clothing that you can move comfortably in as we will be doing a fitness assessment and analyzing your movements.
For both Initial Assessments and Re-assessments, we will be using a machine called the InBody to take your Resting Measurements.
Please Prepare your InBody Test by following these steps:
* Hydrate well the day before.
* Avoid drinking caffeine on the day of your test.
* Avoid eating 2-3 hours prior to testing.
* Avoid exercising 6-12 hours prior to testing.
* Avoid consuming alcohol for 24 hours prior to testing.
* Avoid using lotion or ointment on hands or feet.
* If testing in the winter (or cold environment), warm yourself prior to testing.
* Avoid testing if you are pregnant, menstruating, or have medical implants such as pacemakers and other life-sustaining medical implants.
**Please Note that we have a 24 hour Cancellation Period, so if anything changes, please let us know as soon as possible**
OTHER THAN THAT, we look forward to meeting you soon and helping you reach your Health & Fitness goals!