So … I get this question a lot.
“Seana, why do you always talk so much about motivation?”
There are a LOT of reasons why … but the biggest one is that motivation smoothes out a lot of bumps on your path to success.
And I want you to be successful. It’s why I do what I do every day! 🙂
Here’s the thing. Your motivation is like a muscle. And just like your physical muscles, you have to work on 1) building your motivation up and then 2) keeping it strong.
It’s so much more fun to be EXCITED about your fitness & wellness than relying on sheer discipline and willpower to see you through.
Feeling motivated also means you’ll be more likely you’ll stick to your program and make real, significant progress.
But … the tricky thing about motivation is that what works for you today might be different than what works for someone else … and also different than what works for you tomorrow.
This is why I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you surround yourself with different tools, tricks, and tactics that keep you pumped up and excited about all the changes you are making!
It’s also important that you actually USE them on a regular basis!
This can include:
- Popping in to our Facebook group CLICK HERE, for ongoing motivation and for building relationships with people who have similar goals
- Joining a transformation program like the upcoming Whole30 2.0 that people begged for – It has built in support and accountability among a whole bunch of other things.
- Listening to Inspiring Podcasts – I like Paul Chek, Joe Rogan, Ben Greenfield and Mark Hyman, just to name a few.
- Creating a playlist that fires you up (and that you listen to DAILY)
- Reading personal growth books (at LEAST one per month) 🙂
- Watch Ted Talks, watch documentaries, and read about inspiring people. I often put these on during my walk or run!
It’s so much easier to STAY motivated than it is to re-motivate yourself over and over again. Setting aside a few minutes every day to work on your motivation is totally worth it!
Another thing that works: having an accountability partner or coach.
The best accountability partners “get” what you’re working for. They may even be working towards something similar, themselves!
They challenge you to be your best, and call you out when you need it. They believe in you, and they help to keep you on-track (and vice versa) no matter what.
It’s the same with coaches, except with a coach, they will provide you with a proven plan for success. They already know what works and doesn’t, so there’s no guesswork involved, and they can help you get the results you’re looking for FASTER.
I’ve always believed that accountability is KEY to achieving the results you want and deserve. That’s why it’s one of the key components of any of our EarthFIT programs and my CALM Warrior programs!
If you’re ready to take it to that next level and SEE RESULTS – Reach out ASAP!